Public Protector to release finalised Investigation Reports
Public Protector Adv Thuli Madonsela will release finalised investigation reports at a media briefing to be held in Pretoria on Wednesday.
The following reports will be released among others:
- A report on an investigation into alleged maladministration by the Eastern Cape Gambling and Betting Board with regard to the appointment of the Chief Executive Officer of the Board.
- A report on an investigation into alleged abuse of power by the Director-General of the Department of Trade and Industry towards the former Commissioner of the National Consumer Commission.
- A report on an investigation into the alleged undue delay by the Ngwathe Local Municipality to pay a service provider.
- A report on an investigation into a complaint of improper prejudice caused by the refusal of the Department of Correctional Services to apply to National Treasury for a persal deduction code.
- A report on an investigation into alleged incorrect calculation of the pension benefits of the former employee of the Eastern Cape Department of Education.
The Public Protector will also give progress report on current investigations and provisional reports issued. The details of the briefing are as follows:
|Date:||Wednesday, 24 April 2013|
|Venue:||Public Protector House, Hillcrest Office Park, Pretoria|
Journalists are requested to confirm attendance with Salvation Mokgatlhe by e-mail at email@example.com or (012) 366 7101/ 079 031 5589
For more info contact:
Spokesperson for the Public Protector
Office of the Public Protector
Hilcrest Office Park
175 Lunnon Street
Tel: 012 366 7069
Cell: 079 507 0399
Toll Free: 0800 11 20 40
Website: http:// www.publicprotector.org